Customer Service Representative
At Connect America, we help save lives. Our medical alert systems offer consumers one-button access to emergency assistance, and we deliver remote patient monitoring and medication management solutions that allow patients to better manage their health from home.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alert systems in North America, offering a range of at-home or on-the-go solutions. Additionally, we provide connected health solutions, including medical alert systems, remote patient monitoring and medication management, to hospitals, home healthcare agencies, insurance payers and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We have an award- winning customer service team, including a Best Service Award from Today’s Caregiver from 2019. Our healthcare division has awards for Top Ten Home Healthcare Solutions Provider for two years in a row as well as Connect America has been named to Philly Happening’s Best Place to Work list for the past two years. We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Connect America is headquartered close to the city of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Learn more at www.connectamerica.com.
Our employees are driven by our mission to protect and save the lives of senior citizens through trustworthy products and reliable services that are affordable and easy to use. We are inspired to save lives!
- Handle inbound and outbound Client calls
- Providing excellent customer service
- Processing Intake on all referrals received - State Funded/Medicaid and Private pay
- Troubleshoot emergency response systems
- Following up on Pending items
- Data Entry- client information as needed into different portals
- Support to other team members when/where is needed
- Scanning documents
- Communicating any delays in deadlines with the Service Manager
- Maintain confidentiality of all information with the Business office
- Perform other duties assigned by the Service Manager
- High School diploma and/or GED
- Requires 1-3 years’ experience in call center and/or customer service-related position
- Working Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.