Customer Support Concierge (technical support)
Our Customer Support Concierges provide a best-in-class experience for our ultra-high-speed, fiber-optic internet customers. This individual will be our customers’ liaison for all aspects of the company’s network and operations, including construction, installation, maintenance, general billing, sales inquiries and service of our fiber-optic network.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Responding to inquiries from customers and installers and providing basic technical assistance and support.
- Troubleshoot customer connectivity issues over the phone and by email.
- Compile and maintain all necessary documentation on customer interactions.
- Clear, concise and accurate communication with customers regarding technical issues as well as assisting customers with billing and inbound sales inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong PC hardware and software skills.
- Home networking experience is beneficial.
- Ability to work flexed hours, possible weekends.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Interest in learning all aspects of designing, constructing, and operating a Gigabit, fiber-optic network.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills highly desirable
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience highly preferred
- Two years’ experience in a customer service role
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Sunday (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- On call
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19