Tallwave is a customer experience design company partnering with change agents at the world’s most ambitious companies to create the experiences of the future. This includes developing new products, services, and business models that deliver amazing value and sustainable growth for their customers and employees.
We are seeking an ambitious and self-driven senior-level Copywriter to concept and create creative brand assets, including articles, whitepapers, ebooks, research reports, case studies and email copy for Tallwave’s brand, marketing and sales team. You have the ability to create big-picture plans, the sensibility to work with many team members across the org and the technical chops to execute content flawlessly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and implement the brand voice across all channels
- Work directly with executives and other Tallwave leaders to create thought leadership content and assets
- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into a clear, concise, usable copy
- Ideate, develop, and produce copy that can be distributed across email, social, and web channels
- Take, understand and give creative direction
- Take ownership of deadlines and follow project schedules
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- 6+ years experience in marketing/copywriting
- Graphic design experience a plus
- A strategic thinker and resourceful problem solver
- A storyteller, creating unique brand experiences through the written word
- Excellent short-form and long-form writing skills in a variety of voices and tones
- Solid grammar, editing and proofreading capabilities
- Willingness to push your craft, get your hands dirty and make great things
- Keeps up to speed on what is happening in the consulting/agency industry
- Able to provide a portfolio of prior brand/copywriting work samples
Why You Should Work at Tallwave:
- We embrace a maverick attitude. We’re willing to challenge convention and think beyond the ask.
- We are committed to relentless pursuit. We’re curious with a focus on personal growth.
- We value selfless teamwork, demonstrating strong leadership qualities with a knack for collaboration.
- We are thoughtfully rigorous, have a strong work ethic and have strong attention to details.
- We foster empathy and compassion for each other and our clients.
- You’ll work with others who are excellent at what they do.
- We offer upward mobility for career growth. We’re looking to develop leaders.
- We have a culture of recognition and encouraging one another.
- We offer a generous time-off policy.
- We offer catered “Lunch & Discuss” meetings semi-monthly.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k).
- Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Wired, Product Hunt, and more.
- Control over your own destiny.
Job may require sitting for long periods of time and minimal, if any, lifting. Travel may be required.
Tallwave is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Copywriting: 6 years (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19