Hotel Guest Service Calls: Remote, FT 40hrs, Permanent, Benefits
Our Team Members have the amazing opportunity to balance home, school, and work schedules to fit their lifestyle working in our 100% work from home virtual company.
You would work from a suitable home office space, receiving inbound existing reservation service calls that are routed to you by our cloud-based phone system. All you provide is a stable hard-wired internet connection, computer and a USB headset.
This opportunity is for an entry level permanent full-time position with Health, Vision and Dental benefits available after an introductory period (six-months).
We are hiring for several shifts and running our next training class on Monday, July 6th.
All job offers are contingent upon completion of background checks and verification of suitable work conditions (internet speed test, quiet workspace, computer specifications).
Pay starts at $11.00 per hour up to $14.75 based on experience
A Little About Us
The Travel Outlook team works to optimize voice revenue and improve guest satisfaction.
With in-house guests expecting instant service – and leaving social media comments if they don’t get it – multitasking front office staff just doesn’t have the time to maximize room revenues on reservations calls. We help to solve this problem by designing the right, custom approach for the unique needs of our clients. Since we are not a fixed cost, and paid for performance, our fees are a variable expense and provide the perfect way for a hotel to expand its reservations department.
In addition to dozens of individual independent properties, our clients include the Catalina Island Company, SHR Global, Travel Tripper, Columbia Hospitality, KSL Resorts, Viceroy Hotel Group, Highgate Hotels, Pacific Hospitality Group, Portfolio Hotels and many more.
Our management team has more than fifty years of hotel management experience, with an emphasis in sales, marketing, revenue management, and reservations. We’re proven to convert more calls to confirmed bookings and to close them at a higher average daily rate, and we do this while creating an initial feeling of professionalism and courtesy for the hotel in the mind of the guest, setting the stage for higher ratings in sites such as TripAdvisor®.
· Must be able to operate a phone headset, computer, and company software.
· Must maintain a home workspace that is free from outside noise and distractions.
· Must be able to speak and hear clearly to effectively communicate with each caller.
· Must be on time and ready to take calls for every scheduled shift in compliance with policy.
· Must display genuine friendly, engaging, and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
Indeed Applicant Test(s):
Failure to complete both tests will result in auto-rejection of your submission. Please take a few moments to complete both assessments.
At this time, we are only hiring applicants in one of the following 21 states:
Arizona, Colorado, Florida. Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.75 per hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible