Marketing Manager, Prospect Audience Marketing
Job duties: In this role you will be responsible for a range of duties including building comprehensive, end-to-end marketing campaign strategies, managing evergreen and individual marketing programs, and facilitating ongoing essential needs to ensure metrics are met for each business unit. You will meet with extended marketing and business unit teams to develop and execute these broad marketing functions, spanning a full suite of B2B marketing tools. Key to successful performance is the ability to analyze and understand buyer insights, then translate those into actionable messaging to drive product demand, create opportunities, build pipeline, and generate bookings.
- Well-rounded B2B marketer
- 5 years progressive marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications; Master’s degree preferred
- Proven B2B marketer: Ability to build complex, results-driven B2B marketing campaigns
- Simplicity: Able to clearly convey a complex business or industry situation verbally, visually, and in writing
- Ownership: Drive to dig deep to find answers, get the project done, always learn more
- Adaptability: Flexibility to change course, do whatever it takes to meet team goals
- Accuracy: Know the importance of getting it right the first time, and the risk if you don’t
- Prioritization: Can skillfully juggle multiple projects, tasks, and requests with varying deadlines
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.