Fulfillment & Customer Service Position-Irvine or Sacramento,CA markets
West Coast Order Fulfillment & Customer Service Position
The Order Fulfillment/Customer Service Hybrid team member is responsible for assigning appraisal orders to quality appraisers and facilitating communication between the client(s) and appraiser(s), ideally IAM is looking normal business hour coverage on the west coast. This role is a crucial component of the appraisal process; without quality appraisers who understand our mission and expectations, client relations and quality control processes cannot flow smoothly.
Having a hand in the order assignment & customer service areas streamlines the overall appraisal process. This position reports to the Director of Client Relations and works in collaboration with the vendor management and client relations teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assign all orders daily to appraisers of quality in our network. Any orders with difficulty or delay in assignment must be resolved and communicated to the client consistently.
These orders should be accepted within 2 business days.
- Provide coverage areas of difficulty to vendor support/recruitment team lead so they can work to build coverage in these areas. Make sure Director of Vendor Management is also aware of these areas/challenges.
- Handle all exception orders (declines, rushes, emergency reassignments, orders with no coverage) with urgency, quality, and clear expectations to appraisers.
- Report any operational and service-related challenges to Director of Vendor
Management and take an active role in finding solutions that provide the best benefit to the Company and Customer.
- Attend regular weekly meetings with the Vendor Management & Client Relations teams
- Attend regular weekly meetings with Head of Operations and other Operations
Management when requested
- Handle & answer all new messages, emails, and phone calls professionally and promptly with attention to detail.
- Follow up on all Accepted & Inspected queue escalations for your region escalated from your customer service team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19