Customer Success Representative
This is a part-time role.
Do you love helping people and solving problems? Do you love building brand loyalty through your communication? Do you have a high tolerance for dealing with difficult customers?
The Part-time Customer Support position will work with our Social, Brand, and Product teams to ensure we are providing top-of-class customer service. You will develop a thorough understanding of our products and services, and will be instrumental in building brand loyalty. Through meticulous tracking of tickets, you will share insights and recommendations on product changes that will improve the overall customer experience.
This is a part-time role with flexibility to work remote and on your schedule, as long as quality and turnaround standards are met.
- Achieve and maintain high levels of customer support satisfaction
- All tickets should be responded to within, at most, 16 hours, both during the week and on weekends
- Most tickets should be responded to within a few hours. Average response time should be less than 4 hours
- Solve problems that arise for customers
- Build and improve the customer support process for greater efficiency and customer experience
- Work with brand, engineering, and product teams to showcase biggest issues to resolveImplement industry best practices for customer service
- Utilize market standards for improving our customer experience (example: using data like this survey to recommend new initiatives)
- Flex hours during weekends (about 6 hours)
- Flex hours for three weekdays (about 10 hours)
- Occasional deadline/announcement supplementary support (about 2 hours)
About the Company
Coverfly connects emerging writers with the industry, guiding writers to improve their craft and career through partnerships with top competitions, fellowships, and coverage providers. We offer a variety of programs to showcase great talent, while being good stewards of aspiring writers as they determine their next step forward.
About the Team
As a team, we routinely collaborate and iterate on strategies with a focus on results. Three core values keep us aligned: curiosity, trust, and impact. We foster a culture of constant learning and improvement where teammates work together to accomplish user-focused initiatives.