Customer Success Manager (Swedish/Finnish)
Who are we?
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
We're now looking for a Swedish / Finnish speaking Customer Success Manager.
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Onboard new Leadfeeder clients & help with implementation.
- Coach existing clients on their process and their tool stack.
- Minimise churn in your client base.
- Drive up-sell opportunities in your client base.
- You are fluent in Swedish and Finnish, as well as English.
- You are based in the EU.
- You have digital sales and marketing experience.
- You have a good understanding of marketing analytics in general.
- You have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You have relevant work experience in Customer Success, Account management or similar customer-facing roles.
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
- The chance to work with an amazing product and very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment.
- A competitive salary.
- Worldwide company ‘team weeks’ twice a year, and smaller team gatherings throughout the year.
- Remote working is encouraged.