Product Marketing Manager
Headquarters: London, England
is an award winning high growth tech start-up company in the ecommerce space. We allow small/medium ecommerce companies the chance to give an Amazon-like experience to their customers by helping them optimise their inventory and shipping.
Veeqo is growing at 100% per year and is expanding globally. Joining Veeqo is a unique opportunity to get involved in a world-class start up. While we have offices in Austin, London, Swansea and Bishkek, a large part of our team is remote.
We recently raised $5m from one of the top London VC's, Octopus, and we are using the funds to expand the team with the best talent we can find.
How you will make an impact:
- Write positioning and messaging that differentiates Veeqo from the competition, based on deep understanding of our product, target market and competitive space
- Improve funnel metrics across acquisition, activation, retention and expansion by constantly refining our customer communication across the product, inbound, and outbound channels
- Lead and participate in all aspects of product launches, including product copy, asset creation, help centre updates, sales enablement documents, storytelling, webinars, etc.
- As the first hire on the Product Marketing team, you will be able to educate the team on best practices. You will collaborate with marketing managers, product managers and a leadership team that cares strongly about product-led growth
- First 30 days: Dive into learning about our product and our target customer. Identify key gaps with the current product marketing approach. Begin to formulate a new go-to-market strategy and outline supplementary assets required
- First 60 days: Formalize go-to-market strategy and continue creating key assets under the new framework
- First 90 days: Finish creating key assets, with a plan for additional assets. Recommend and implement product marketing best practices when collaborating with other teams
- 4 years of Product Marketing experience in a tech company, preferably SaaS
- Outstanding communication and written skills
- Experience driving multiple timelines while working across the organization
- Ideally based in the US or Canada
- Overlap a few hours a day with UK timezone
Benefits we provide:
- Salary up to $100,000 USD
- Be part of a fast growing start-up and make a difference
- Vacation: 33 working days per year
- Paid sick leaves
- Work in a friendly, cross-functional team, with people who aim to be the best and love to tackle problems
- Working visa and relocation to the United Kingdom for you and your family if you wish to move
- Relaxed and flexible work environment with free hot and cold drinks, Spotify Premium and gym membership
- Share options