Technical Writer (Documentation/ digital transformation/Adobe Acrobat)
Scope of Work:
Perform documentation editing and writing for PPL’s Technical Development and Improvement (TD&I) facility to support PPL’s digital transformation strategy. Working with subject matter experts (SME’s) the writer will modify, update, and publish content. The primary focus will be revising content within a SharePoint that supports PPL’s Customer Service organization. In addition, the writer may support other writing initiatives supporting the technology strategy.
· Writing experience with a proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Word
· Experience with content management, which will include reviewing up to 500 customer service pages. The focus to consolidate redundant information and reformat it into user-friendly format.
· Experience with adding and changing (publishing) content within SharePoint – following style guide templates
· Self-directed individual who can gather and interpret information obtained from Subject Matter Experts (SME’s). From that information be able to create instructions using designated templates
· Strong verbal and written communication skills needed to collaborate between co-workers and other departments
· Preferred experience with Microsoft Teams
· Must be able to work remotely by using Zoom to collaborate and communicate with teammates and SME’s