Social Media Specialist - Remote
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to help us expand our brand to various social media platforms. We are growing each day but our presence need some help. We will empower the social media person to bring in ideas and work with the marketing manager. This role will start part time but will convert to full time.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts. Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results. Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software. Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $26.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Day shift