Remote Product Marketing Engineer
Job DescriptionOur client is the global leader in electronic components, and they have been in business over 60 years. They are seeking a Product Marketing Engineer who can establish key relationships with design engineers and marketing managers.
Establish relationships with key design engineers and marketing managers at Power IC and OEM companies. Work with the decision makers of IC/OEM partners in the early development stage of projects and ensure that we have a part developed in concert to interface with the new product, IC or reference board. This individual should be able to work with engineering, marketing, sales, and customer service to support customer requirements.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent.
- Experience: 2+ years overall work experience or equivalent required, including power supply design or power magnetics design or IC applications engineering.
- Knowledge: Technical or working knowledge of power circuit design, power magnetics design or power IC application engineering.
- Skills: This is a customer facing position, so excellent communication and presentations skills are critical. Team skills and ability to work independently are necessary. Working knowledge of MS Office Products including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Familiarity with Spice modelling preferred.
- Customer visits to third-party manufacturers as well as OEM/ODM customers.
- Analyze industry and market technical requirements to define future product development needs.
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to define datasheets and pricing strategies.
- Aid in development of business plans and justification of department and company resources.
- Oversee, prioritize and manage internal issues to ensure customer satisfaction in production development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 25-40% Travel may be required.
- Your choice of PPO or HMO Medical Plans
- Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Group Life Insurance
- Long term disability coverage
- Vacation and sick leave
- 401 (k) Savings Plan Matching