Digital Marketing Specialist
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Maintain the day to day marketing activities of Factory Reproductions multichannel approach to help drive business growth.
- Create compelling video and photography content that will be used across our platforms to tell our story. This includes product video and photography, lifestyle photography and sizzle videos for our brand.
- Assist with the execution of campaigns across the 8 channel of digital marketing: website, SEO, social media, email marketing, digital ads, local search, reputation management and content marketing.
- Manage our social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest. this includes crafting original content and compelling posts, responding to all customer questions and comments. Familiarity with social media scheduling tool Hootsuite is a plus.
- Update our website, as needed, including page content, sliders and more. You should have experience in managing and updating content in the WordPress CMS.
- Regularly post products, posts and any other necessary content to Google My Business
- 3+ years of relevant experience with digital marketing, content creation, videography/photography and customer experience preferred.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and interpersonal), creative, organizational, and project management skills.
- You should have a desire to grow your understanding of marketing across all platforms and stay on top of current digital trends
- Should have a solution-oriented mindset and great problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to detail and ability to catch obvious issues such as spelling errors or links that don’t work
- You have the ability to adapt to changing deadlines and project requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Within the 8 Channels of Digital Marketing:
- Website: Experience in managing and updating content in the WordPress CMS, including title tags and meta-descriptions.
- SEO: Understand the fundamentals of SEO such as metadata, title tags, image alt text, structured data, and URL structure.
- Social Media: Has experiences in managing social media accounts and engaging with customers appropriately.
- Feels comfortable troubleshooting customers questions, requests, and complaints in a timely and respectful manner.
- Displays an eye for product photo composition and can spot trends to experiment with.
- Email Marketing: Experienced in managing MailChimp's email platform, and understands the basics of subscriber list segmentation.
- PPC Advertising: Understand the basics of Google and Facebook ads.
- Local Search: Understand the basics of Google My Business
- Reputation Management: Understand the different review platforms and best practices for engagement
- Content Marketing: Proven copywriting skills are preferred.
- Must provide writing samples that demonstrate attention to details and proficiency in grammar.
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Temporarily due to COVID-19