Digital Marketing Strategist
The GeekHive Digital Marketing Strategist is part of a collaborative team of passionate consultants focused on solving complex business, marketing, and technology problems for customers in many different verticals. You will have a comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, excel at out-of-the-box thinking, and should be creative yet methodical in approaching your work. Further, you're aware of the many omnichannel touchpoints that consumers interact with every day and the related processes and marketing technologies used to create remarkable customer experiences.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Conducts business, marketing, and technology stakeholder elicitation and translates/communicates to necessary parties.
- Works directly with clients to define and distill business, marketing, and technology goals; creates success metrics, and communicates to necessary parties.
- Maps business requirements to technology capabilities and, if necessary, adjusts existing business processes (along with developing robust business cases).
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Researches industry trends, perform market and competitor research, marketing technology product and vendor research in support of specific engagements.
- Develops, optimizes, and monitors complex marketing plans that drive response, design demand, create awareness, and encourage engagement, resulting in conversion and retention.
- Works with sales, design, production, and other internal business units to increase client satisfaction through cohesive digital strategies.
- Understands the process of creating and executing full-funnel marketing strategies, building brand awareness and community, driving LTV, and maximizing ROI; Define KPIs and measure marketing ROI.
- Increases the impact of marketing efforts by identifying how to unify, amplify, and creatively integrate messages, moments, and programs across multiple touchpoints along the customer journey.
- Defines, refines, and aligns marketing strategies (targets, go-to-market approaches, etc.) with associated budget estimates, timelines, and revenue targets.
- Evaluates performance across all channels (email, social, paid, organic, etc.), report to key stakeholders, and make optimization recommendations.
- Maintains an innovative and data-driven mindset through continual experimentation, ideating non-traditional acquisition strategies, and regularly synthesize learnings into an actionable plan.
- Collects and explores requirements and assets from our clients to identify the most significant opportunities to boost marketing performance, evolving marketing plans if necessary to deliver improved results.
- Employs a hybrid of analytical thinking and marketing instincts to drive informed decisions that optimize projects.
Successful employees will be:
- Intellectually curious with a passion for personal development, learning, and teaching.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver who exercises sound judgment in complex situations.
- Possess ability to provide strategic guidance and counsel to stakeholders in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed processes and systems.
- Self-motivated and proactive; works effectively with limited oversight and direction; attentive to detail; organized; ably manages resources, constituencies, projects of varying size, and multiple and competing priorities and deadlines.
- Superior commitment to serving others with empathy, timeliness, accuracy, thoroughness, and professionalism.
We offer our team:
- A friendly and fun work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.