Do you REALLY love connecting with others?
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing assistant to join our small professional development company and provide creative ideas to increase our reach. You will be charged with administrative duties in researching, developing, and implementing marketing strategies on web-based platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Drive, Zoom, and Canva.
As a marketing assistant, you will work very closely with the founding CEO during weekly virtual meetings and regular communication throughout the week. As our work is fast-paced, clear and constant communication is highly valued.
You don’t need to have years of experience to begin working with us. We can help shape your marketing skills.
We are looking for someone in the greater Austin area. Applications outside of Austin will not be considered.
Responsibilities may include:
- Bring our weekly podcast to social media and our blog.
- Develop daily social media posts.
- Increase audience size and engagement
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks during launch periods
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, website, emails)
- Maintain organized records in company Google Drive
- Strong desire to learn and self motivation
- Professional attitude
- Understanding of different marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Google Drive products
- Passion for helping communities to grow
If you are interested in this position, please reply with your Myers Briggs personality type and the link to a social media post that exemplifies your personality.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply