Customer Service Representative - $20 per hour
American Family CONNECT Property Casualty Insurance Company invites you to apply.
Job ID:Customer Service Representative - $20 per hour - Work from Home
Serve as a first point of contact for advisors, clients, and relationship partners for routine service issues, requests, policies, procedures, and account information. Communicate directly with clients and advisors to research questions, open issue resolution cases, and resolve minor problems over the phone or notify appropriate service partners. Respond to basic inquiries with prompt, accurate solutions to transaction/service requests in a fast-paced, customer-focused, team environment. **This can be a permanent work from home position**
- Serves as a first customer point of contact regarding routine service issues, assist in troubleshooting issues, and enter service requests into appropriate systems for resolution by appropriate service partners. Ensure that all pertinent information is gathered and accurately entered to ensure prompt resolution. Receive guidance from coaches on a frequent basis to process requests.
- Develop an understanding of systems and procedures to educate clients and advisors on newly-enacted services, as they arise, to facilitate efficient self-service. Serve as a key resource for customers on company or product policies and systems and troubleshoot simple usability issues raised by customers. Refer more complex issues to appropriate service partners.
- Respond directly to information requests initiated by customers utilizing a variety of systems. Provide information to clients, advisors, or other relationship partners, and work with appropriate internal partners to resolve any outstanding question(s). Process routine service transactions, or resolve account service casework, which have been initiated by web-based or paper forms utilizing computer applications in a timely manner in order to meet or exceed service goals.
- Interact directly with customers, predominately via a high-volume, in-bound or out-bound phone queue, to provide accurate and immediate solutions to routine transaction and service requests. Utilize appropriate internal computer applications and enter all information in the appropriate system for tracking and archival purposes.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to explain policies or concepts in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated skill troubleshooting and identifying and resolving root cause issues.