Virtual Customer Service Representative
Looking to make an impact locally and nationally? Look no further!
We are hiring individuals able to complete training and work remotely.
Ability to create a dedicated work space free from background distractions is REQUIRED.
By answering the call to join Call Experts, you will be able to help people when they need it the most:
- Guiding customers to the best service appointment that fits their needs.
- Reaching doctor's for patients requiring medical attention.
- Assisting customers by placing orders for goods or services.
- Making reservations for restaurants and hotels.
- Aiding customers with billing questions.
- Connecting addicts with their crisis counselors.
- And So Much More!!!! Call Experts makes real world change happen in real time.
Ready to make a lasting impact in your community? Click apply now!
Call Experts is conducting virtual interviews - Fast and Easy!
Here is how we help you prosper and the keys we believe are vital to success:
- 2 weeks of paid, in-depth training with our dedicated staff.
- Continued coaching and up-training throughout your employment.
- Incentive pay to reward meeting and surpassing employee goals.
- Easy access to leadership for answers to any questions or concerns.
- Set schedules. No rotating shifts or shift bids.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Promoting from within. We believe in growing from our own ranks, as much as possible.
Key Responsibilities and Desired Qualities:
- Must be able to efficiently follow a script with instructions and type grammatically correct and accurate messages into the system that correctly summarizes callers’ needs.
- Responsible for using training techniques to ensure callers believe they are talking to a representative of the company they dialed
- Upholding client confidentiality at all times
- Ensuring opinions, advice, and personal judgment about services or a client we serve are refrained from discussions with a caller
- Handling workload efficiently with professionalism and accuracy are essential
- Make certain to effectively answer caller’s questions while keeping control of the conversation
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to listen and recognize when a call needs to be escalated to a supervisor while using techniques to remain calm but helpful to the caller
- Follow through with promises made to a caller, ensuring your messages are accurate
- Focus on presenting solutions with positive remarks such as “what I can do” instead of “I can’t help”
- Responsible for managing your time, remaining patient, being tactful, understanding procedures, and communicating clearly
- Proactively share lessons, opportunities, and suggestions with leaders and management to improve
- Must display genuinely friendly, engaging, and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
- Flexibilty with your scheduled hours will go a long way!