Remote Customer Retention Specialist
We are seeking a Remote Customer Retention Specialist to work from home. Under the supervision of the Customer Retention Manager(s), the Remote Customer Retention Specialist acts as the primary point of contact for all inquiries and issues involving Internet Customer Service via phone acting as a liaison to the Processing Department team. Our fully paid training program is conducted at our Chatsworth headquarters or via webinar for approximately four to six weeks.
- Handles incoming calls on all Customer Service related inquiries, order changes, status updates and cancellations with empathy and a focus on solving any customer problem on the first call.
- Handle customer concerns with empathy and presents Lampsplus.com in a positive light at all times.
- Utilizes salesmanship to maximize sales opportunities and remains focused on meeting sales goals and expectations.
- Suggests products to the customer while probing for additional information.
- Provides lighting and home décor solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Prevents customer returns and ensures customer retention by reasonable negotiations. Provides solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the customer from A-Z in order to create a positive customer experience every time.
- Partners with Management on escalated customer and product issues. Identifying trends on issues that may affect customer satisfaction levels and consistently communicates them to management in measurable terms including employee errors on orders, product misrepresentation, etc.
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer inquiries, either via phone/email. Responds and replies to every customer email the same day.
- Documents a complete summary of the customers’ inquiry, actions taken, and expectations set forth on the respective order.
- Maintains standards set forth by the company QA program providing the highest quality of service while demonstrating improvements when necessary determined by QA team and management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 years of customer service experience or retail background. Call center experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Must be able to articulate details to customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Computer literate. Able to navigate through programs and windows.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Able to multi-task. I.e. talk on the phone and type notes at the same time.
- Effective problem solver.
- Must be available to work Saturdays. Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Arizona (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Fully Remote
- Team Lead
- Only full-time employees eligible