Britbox Communications & Events Intern (Fall 2020/Remote)
***REMOTE INTERNSHIP FOR ACADEMIC CREDIT ONLY.
Assist the communications team in the areas of events, public relations, and communications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aid in the coordination and archival of press articles
- Trending pieces from Trade and Consumer publications
- Coordinate with Comms team on tools for pitching out series premieres/finales
- Work with Comms team on press website
- Assist with publicity and social media campaigns
- Assist where needed with event planning, organization, presentations and more
- Maintain and create contact lists
- Research special projects/materials as assigned
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
· Strong work ethic
· Microsoft Office suite (including Powerpoint)
· Photoshop skills a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Eligible for College credit
- BritBox, the subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) streaming service from BBC Studios and ITV, is home to the largest collection of streaming British content in both the U.S. and Canada.
- Since the service launched in early 2017, BritBox has doubled the number of available hours, exceeding 4,000 hours of British programming. BritBox announced the service has half million subscribers at the end of 2018 and just last week, BritBox announced over 650k subscribers.
- BritBox is available in the U.S. for $69.99 per year or $6.99 per month, after a 7-day free introductory trial at BritBox.com and on Roku®, Apple TV, all iOS and Android devices, and Chromecast. BritBox is also offered as an Amazon Channel for Prime members. In Canada, BritBox is available for $89.99 per year or $8.99 per month, after a 7-day free introductory trial at Britbox.com and on Chromecast, Roku®, Apple TV and all iOS and Android devices. BritBox also offers gifting in both countries.