Social Media Marketing Intern
The Wondery mission is to be a sustainable outdoor lifestyle brand dedicated to liberating women in the outdoors through awareness, resources, and the creation of a women’s outdoor community.
Wondery harmonizes fashion with utility to create practical apparel for women.
We are seeking a social media marketing intern for Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 to begin ASAP.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage content across social media platforms
- Collaborate with the marketing team to implement marketing campaigns
- Draft and edit copy and assets for social channels
- Engage with the marketing team on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns
- Engage with messages, comments, and more to build relationship in order to generate a community
- Assist in creating campaigns to support the efforts of Wondery
- Working towards a BA in marketing, photography, public relations, or equivalent
- Detail oriented
- Must be a people-person
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google Docs
- Proficiency in Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 and above
- Self-starter with good time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Ability to maintain strong and consistent communication through email and phone
- Must be able to travel and work at our office location in Chatsworth, CA beginning as soon as July 1st. We will not be making any exceptions (no remote work).
- Ideal candidate is in their last year of school. We are looking to hire from this internship for a full-time position when internship is complete.
The Wondery marketing internship is for school credit only.Show moreShow less