Client Services Executive (Remote)
XenoPsi sits in a unique position at the intersection of consulting and marketing which helps us drive the strategy and execution of key business results for our client partners. Our integrated-marketing team is seeking dynamic candidates that are passionate about both client services and strategy.
As an Executive on our Client Services team, you will contribute to the end-to-end strategy and development of marketing promotions for a national Bourbon brand. You’ll work collaboratively cross-departments under the supervision of the Client Partner.
What will you be doing?
- You will act as a key resource to the Client Services Team and assist in all internal aspects of campaign deliverables including social media, OTT/OLV, events, websites, banners etc.
- You will interface with the client regularly, with the supervision of the Client Partner
- You will take ownership of select program components, guiding the production and execution
- You will support creative development projects through discovery/research and team brainstorming
- You will partner with the Project Management team to oversee timelines, ensuring work is completed effectively and on deadline
- You will be the lead team member responsible for ensuring tools and assets are following agency protocols
- You will participate in the creation and coordination of daily and weekly updates
- You will partner with agency counterparts to traffic out materials into the marketplace
- You will proofread creative and presentation materials
Are you a good fit?
- You are self-motivated, confident and have a strong work ethic
- You have a natural curiosity and are passionate about strategy
- You enjoy organization and have an eye for details
- You have great interpersonal skills and work well within a team
What skills and experience should you have?
- Bachelor’s degree required. Communications/Marketing/Advertising degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience of agency experience
- Strong communicator through varying channels (Chat, Video Conf, Written, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and handle work responsibilities in a positive, timely and efficient manner
- Strong organizational skills and high levels of attention to detail
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Internet research