Entry-Level Management Position (Paid Training!!)
Assistant Manager Trainee- Start ASAP
Due to COVID-19, many are left unemployed and struggling to find opportunities within the job market. As ACME Consulting continues to work and adjust to meet the demands of the changing market, we have since opened up new sectors within our agency to create new opportunities. We are looking for self-driven and proactive leaders to join our management team and assist with our expansion goals!
The Assistant Manager Trainee is committed to ensuring the team is receiving proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit. No experience is required as full training is provided to ensure success in this high energy industry! Individuals with the following experience are encouraged to apply: Management, Customer Service, PR, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing, Sales, and Client Relations.
In order to be successful in this role, candidates should possess the following skills:
- Have prior customer service or management experience
- Can handle mutiple tasks at once, while ensuring completion by a given deadline
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be eager to learn new information
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
(For your protection and ours, we are offering work-from-home/remote hours until stay-at-home orders are lifted)
- Oversee and provide customer service, leadership, training, and coaching alongside other teams
- Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs
- Develop long-term leads for clients
- Answer consumer inquiries and direct them to the correct departments
- Ensure clients' brand is being positively exposed to various markets
- Lead a team of 5+ individuals
- New account acquisition and customer retention
- Prior customer service or management experience is not required, but will be noted on your resume/LinkedIn profile
- Willing to work full-time
- Must be 18 or over, and have the ability to commute to South Bend
Our mission is to continue expanding to new locations nationally so we can fill the market demands by both the clients and consumers. Through targeted training, our ideal candidate will maintain our values through hard-work and integrity, becoming an industry leader and expanding our clients' campaign in the South Bend market.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Networking opportunities, both domestic and international
- Professional development through one-on-one training
- Upward mobility and growth into senior-level positions
- Travel (Recently: Texas, Atlanta, Reno, Los Angeles, and Chicago)
- Award ceremonies, black tie events, and more!
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and professionally develop your skills with our growing company- we encourage you to apply!
Good luck in your application!
Open positions are limited, so apply now with your resume! Please ensure to include an up-to-date telephone number and email address so our HR team can get in contact with you. Successful applicants will be contacted for an initial virtual sit down with a member of our management team.Show moreShow less