Email Marketing Specialist
GravityFree is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join our eclectic team of digital marketing rock stars. We are self-starters, forward thinkers, and we like to collaborate. We work hard to do what we believe is best for our clients and we love doing it. The successful candidate values problem-solving and using their organizational skills to turn out exceptional work. They have a can-do attitude, solid work ethic, and a sense of humor.
The Email Marketing Specialist will collaborate with the Email Marketing Director and Content, Design, and Development teams to create email campaigns on a proprietary platform that increase online revenue for our floral eCommerce clients. The role integrates elements of marketing, communications and email technology and ensures our clients’ digital presence is fully maximized to reach key target audiences. Responsibilities include: assisting in the creation of and overseeing effective interactive email campaigns, collaborating with teams to develop marketing strategies, communicating directly with clients and account management teams to provide answers to email marketing related questions and concerns, quality assurance review of emails ensuring content is error-free and meets campaign objectives, and analyzing and reporting monthly performance data to account executives. No calls, please. This position requires working from our Sarasota location.
No calls, please. This position requires working from our Sarasota location. Please do not apply if you are seeking a remote opportunity.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years prior email marketing experience. Experience with MailChimp, Constant Contact, and agency work a plus.
- Extremely comfortable working in spreadsheets and manipulating large data sets.
- Eagle-eyed attention to detail to reduce errors.
- Ability and willingness to reprioritize tasks and readjust strategies when client needs change.
- Be a problem solver. When you see an opportunity or a problem, you say something or do something.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Strong writing skills.
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, time management, and teamwork skills.