Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company. Intetics Inc. scalable technologies incorporate custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions for our customers and partners globally for more than 25 years, helping make their financial business-model safer while maximizing the value and utility of critical IT resources.
The presentation designer is an ever-evolving role, and therefore we are looking for a Presentation/Graphic Designer as an individual who is consistently on the lookout for new presentation trends and always taking on new skills. You should have a strong eye for design, particularly when it comes to Powerpoint slides and presentation layouts.
This is a niche design role, and your main responsibility is to uphold brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well-thought-out internal and external presentations that are readable in multiple formats (e.g. tablet, computer, mobile).
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
You will be provided by coaching session on Corporate Brand Book and Standards and work closely with our Business Development Adviser on the Brand and Global marketing team.
- To uphold brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well-thought-out internal and external presentations that are readable in multiple formats (e.g. tablet, computer, mobile)
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide range of tasks and projects at the same time
- Upholding brand guidelines and possessing a strong knowledge of design standards
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all brand presentation is of a high standard
- Having a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well-thought-out presentations
- Maintain corporate Brand Book.
We are looking for a freelance designer. This position is not full-time. Piece work type of employment.
- 3+ years of proven graphic designing experience, work with IT and Global projects
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Intimate knowledge of presentation programs such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, Prezi and Keynote
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Advanced English (speaking, and writing) is a must
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.