Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $100K-140K Who are you?
- You've done this before - you have 7+ years of experience building at startups or owning products at larger companies.
- You truly believe in our mission.
- You are an extremely strong IC. Your day to day will be knee-deep in coding, architecting, and finding solutions to tough implementation problems.
- You have deep insight on how to architect a great front-end - You understanding how a front-end should look at 1 user to 1 million users.
- You are incredibly empathetic and insatiably curious. You put yourself in the customer’s shoes every day. You also make sure their shoes haven’t changed since yesterday.
- You love simple and delightful UX - We are a technology company serving people who are not technologists.
- You thrive in fast-paced, unstructured environments that require you to wear many hats and think on your feet.
- You know when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You have domain experience in sports/cycling/events/marketplaces or the willingness to learn.
- Work directly with the Founder to architect and build Reggy
- Build features, fine-tune the database model, write tests, and help define best practices. From Cloud to CSS,
- Build integrations with third-party APIs (Stripe, SendGrid, Algolia)
- Typescript + React + Relay
- Hasura + Postrges
- Google Cloud (Firebase Functions/Authentication)
You can apply through the link or email [email protected] with a CV/Linkedin and a note letting us know why you would be a good fit :)
Thank you for your time and great luck with your job hunt!
Reggy is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. Reggy will consider all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.