Workday Functional Analyst
Job Title: Workday Functional Analyst (100% REMOTE)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30318
Duration: 12 Months Contract
This role is 100% remote
- The Workday integration consultant will participate in solving integration errors and help manage data primarily between Workday Financials and various applications.
- The Georgia Tech Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) seeks a Workday Functional consultant who will participate in project engagements and have the ability to demonstrate solid approaches supporting Workday Financials. He/she will provide support the current and upcoming contract management system implementation.
- Requirements: Knowledgeable/Experience with Workday Financials. Should have worked on implementation or supporting Workday Financial in previous job. Business analytical skills a must. Technical integration knowledge of Workday is desirable but not required.
- Will provide day-to-day support of Workday related processes in OSP/IE. Work with ERP team to trouble shoot issues, identify areas of improvement, provide support to OSP/IE teams in Workday related issues, provide training in Workday as needed. (Initially 100% slowing cut to 50%). After few months, this person will help with the Deltek CM project.
Required / Desired Experience
- ERP or Cloud Solutions experience in commercial or public sector.
- Workday Financial integrations and implementations.
- Proven ability to analyze business requirements and translate them to technical requirements and designing the same.
- Must have participated in end-to-end Workday implementations
- BS/BA required, advanced degree desirable
- Knowledge/Experience with Workday Financials