We are the events management and volunteer recruitment platform that connects mission-driven organizations and their supporters. We are committed to building a workplace that reflects the diversity of volunteers and organizations that we exist to serve. We especially encourage women, people who identify as LGBTQ, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the technology and nonprofit industry to apply.
This role is remote and temporary through November.
- 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience working on technical teams to resolve pain points.
- Experience in customer support and support tools (e.g. Intercom or Zendesk) is a big plus, but not required.
- Experience with VAN, Everyaction, ActionKit, ActionNetwork, Blue State Digital is a plus, but not required. Team player attitude.
- You’ll do whatever it takes to get the job done, to help clients recruit volunteers and reach their goals.
- No task is too small.
- A passion for empowering ordinary people for progressive causes. We’re a mission-driven company, and everything we do is guided by impact. At the end of the day, we’re here to help progressive organizations and campaigns to organize and win.
Respond to inbound support requests with positivity and user empathy. Assist Support Manager in adjusting custom bots, saved responses, routing and auto messages, constantly working to decrease ticket volume and resolution time. Help ensure the team meets responsiveness SLAs to give clients a great customer experience. Assist the team in creation of accounts to onboard new clients and expand our network of supporters. Update Help Desk articles as needed to make content match recent product releases and allow clients to find the information they need quickly.Show moreShow less