Housing Scout is seeking a copywriter to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and creating content for a variety of marketing channels including but not limited to email, landing pages and social media.
You will be responsible for telling our brands story on a daily basis. While you will have a graphic designer working with you to help develop graphic designs, you will be expected to have a strong background in design to help make edits to these designs.
- Strong portfolio of graphic design projects and writing samples that demonstrate your ability to clearly convey a brands message
- Strong copywriting skills including a eye of detail
- Strong background in photoshop and indesign or illustrator
- Strong ability to stay organized while working on dozens of marketing campaigns under multiple brands at once
This job has the potential for upward advancement. We are seeking someone who will go above and beyond to contribute to the team.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $400.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma