Associate Product Manager
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
The Role: We are currently seeking an experienced Associate Product Manager to join our Product team. You’ll work remotely from your home office collecting and researching product and customer data, facilitating knowledge sharing among key stakeholders, and presenting recommendations to Product as well as company wide.
- Generalist across all SocialChorus Product lines supporting the full execution of the product development process
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Grooming, Retros)
- Support the Product Management team by writing tickets and organizing backlogs for each domain
- Support Go to Market functions by updating Product briefs, release notes & Pendo guides
- Understand product success metrics
- Support Product team as it partners with the Client Support team and the development team to identify and follow up on client concerns, feedback, and follow up on status
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a related business or technical field, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in product management, preferably in a B2B, SaaS environment
- Ability to work independently, understand requirements and work through projects to support Product Management team
- Hallmarks: leadership, creativity, teamwork, and strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with product management, but also production support, software development, user experience, marketing, and sales
- Familiar with Agile environments such as SCRUM and tools such as JIRA Tolerance for the challenge of a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup environment is a must!
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.