Senior Product Marketing Manager
BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion, and our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
As our newest Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be eager to bring your storytelling and positioning expertise to the fold on Day One. You love to concisely and clearly articulate a complex product story to any audience. You are driven by best practices, fueled by creativity, and inspired by the BetterUp mission. You will be a critical part of our growing marketing team as you bridge the gap between product, marketing peers, and the larger BetterUp business strategy and initiatives. “Stakeholder management” is your middle name and “growth mindset” is your mantra. If this sounds like fun to you, please apply.
- Manage product marketing and storytelling for ongoing product launches and demand generation programs.
- Create compelling positioning and messaging for BetterUp platform solutions, targeting key personas and industries, focusing on translating technical features into clear and concise customer benefits.
- Structure how we go to market around different sales plays, including new product lines and product packages.
- Partner with Sales Enablement to equip our sales team with the most up to date and useful tools for the field.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 7+ years of marketing experience in an enterprise/ Saas environment, 5+ years of those years in product marketing.
- Experience building sales pitches, presentations, website content. Comfort and experience presenting to sales teams.
- Experience and comfort collaborating and working with product teams.
- The ultimate can-do attitude (growth mindset, willingness to learn every day, and player mindset (à la Fred Kaufman)).
- An understanding of the HR Technology landscape, or capacity and interest to learn.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days ( )
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.