Salesforce Functional Lead/Architect
Title: Salesforce Functional Lead/Architect
Location: REMOTE (Customer in San Francisco)
Role Type: 6 + months
Work week: M-F
Start Date: Estimated 7/27/2020
***Candidates must be in PST time zone to be considered ***
We have a new Salesforce project kicking off soon and we need a Functional Lead/Architect to lead the requirements gathering and design. Migrating to Salesforce Sales Cloud, opportunity management, pipeline management and forecasting. Looking for a Solution Architect to advise new Salesforce users, gather requirements, solution design.
Hands on Salesforce configuration experience. Good knowledge of customization, but don’t need experience as they have a Developer doing that work. Create profiles, permissions because shared application- security Translate requirements into technical requirements for developer
- Salesforce Admin certified required, Sales Cloud certification plus
- need Sales Cloud Experience, opportunity management, pipeline management, forecasting
- Need Salesforce Lightning experience
- Strong documentation and communication skills- will be working with Senior Management
- Project Management experience (Waterfall or Agile- use both)
- Salesforce Solution Design experience.
Hands on Salesforce configuration experience- good knowledge of customization, but don’t need experience as they have a Developer doing that work.
Knowledge on code- visualforce- but won’t code- just aware