SEO Content Writer
We are Branding Los Angeles, a digital marketing agency working with top brands and companies nationwide. As a SEO Copywriter and Editor you will be a creative storyteller working closely with top name clients to develop their brands story and create engaging content that fulfills SEO guidelines. You will collaborate with our team to manage content for multiple campaigns and brands. Ability to stay organized, follow project schedules, and meet deadlines is a must. You will expand your skill set and writing ability as you work on projects that span a variety of channels from websites to nation-wide ad campaigns.
Interested candidates will be asked to provide writing samples or a work portfolio, in addition to completing a short writing test. Please feel free to provide links to your past work in your cover letter or resume.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years of proven content writing experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent command of grammar
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to follow project schedules, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Collaborative and team-player
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box
- Bachelor’s Degree (English or Journalism preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of SEO content strategies a plus
- Professional attitude and ability to take feedback from supervisors, clients, and colleagues
- Write clear and interesting content for a variety of projects including websites, digital advertisements, social media, print, influencer campaigns, and more.
- Work with clients to develop brand mission statement and story
- Content research and interviews as needed
- Proofreading and editing content
- Optimizing content to fulfill SEO guidelines
- Collaborate with multiple departments to manage and fulfill content requests
- Opportunity to contribute creatively to a range of brands and projects
Note: Compensation will be based on experience.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Flexible Schedule
- SEO Content Writing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Please provide links to 3-4 articles you have written that are posted online.
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
Hours per week: