Phone Customer Service Representative (Remote)
The phone customer service representative role is one of the most important roles in our firm. They represent the face of the company and overall guide the client's experience with our firm. We are Seeking a full-time friendly, customer service savvy, telephone representatives. The right candidate must thrive in a fast paced, busy environment. This position is responsible for communicating with clients, giving updates, requesting documents and overall managing the flow of a case from beginning to end. We offer a fun learning environment, great perks, benefits and truly operate like a family.
Here are some of the important details:
- Communicate with Attorneys, CPAs and Enrolled Agents
- Communicate with clients.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Prioritize and manage caseload.
- Review financial documents and prepare financial statements for clients.
- Scanning and uploading documents
- Discuss resolution options and close out cases daily.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Friendly and charismatic.
- Team player.
- Punctuality is huge.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day. #Winning
- Pretty darn analytical.
- No tax experience required.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, Vision
- Paid vacation.
- 40 hour work weeks.
- Various Shifts Open from 6AM - 6PM Mon – Fri.
- Ninety day review and then again at one year.
- Closed weekends and major holidays.
Powered by JazzHR