Tech Product Owner
We Are HiringHave you heard? Ascension Technologies, one of the largest healthcare information technology services in the country, is making a shift in their IT space! Join the IT revolution with us as we turn our attention from technology that supports our national health system to developing, deploying, and driving technology that will change the face of healthcare. If you enjoy creating something new, dreaming big, and have a passion for your expertise we encourage you to apply!
Why Join Ascension?Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. We believe you should be a tech founder not a fixer thats how we do tech at Ascension technologies. Where You Will Work Flourish at Cortex; the regions largest innovation campus. Located in the heart of St. Louis, Cortex is a nationally recognized innovation hub that supports all technology sectors. As such, Ascension joins this community to help you thrive. Enjoy great food, gourmet coffee, gym, and a variety of workspaces and recreational activities to spark your creativity. With such a strong network of tech professionals in the area, youll have plenty of opportunity to make connections and exchange ideas!
What You Will DoAs an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to manage administration and maintenance of assigned information systems, function(s) and/or resources. As a Product Owner with Ascension Technologies, you will be responsible for maximizing the value of the products created by a scrum development team. To do this, you will wear many hats including business strategist, product designer, market analyst, customer liaison, and project manager. Through exploration and collaboration, you will engage in a rewarding career thats driven by you and powered by Ascension. Our goal in this transformation is to hire people who are great at something. Give them new problems to work on. Trust them to be outstanding. Key Responsibilities:
- Manage assignments for installations, conversions and upgrades, and develops implementation plans that ensure minimal impact on end users.
- Collaborate on needs analysis for customer service, upgrades or changes to systems.
- Recommend cost-effective hardware/software solutions.
- Hire, train and manage assigned staff.
- Manage multiple projects, often through subordinate project managers.
- Ensure resources and organization structure are in place and operating effectively; and anticipating conflicting needs and proactively resolving them.
- Direct, develop, and present to management various analyses that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans.
What You Will NeedExperience
- Relevant business / computer science degree or relevant experience
- 3 years of relevant experience
- 1 year of leadership or management experience
Equal Employment OpportunityAscension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.