Customer Support Associate (Home Based)
At Freetrade, we believe investing should be open to everyone. It’s one of the best ways to grow your savings, but for a lot of people, investing seems complicated, expensive and remote. We want to change all that.
We’re a tech startup that brings simple, free stock investing to everyone. We’ve built a beautiful investing app to buy real shares, with zero commissions or fees in a fluid, mobile-first experience. And behind the app, we’re building all the technology and infrastructure from the ground up.
As the first challenger stockbroker to disrupt the £1.2 trillion UK retail investment market, we’re poised to expand into Europe in 2020. Our recent Series A investment from leading tech-focused VC Draper Esprit takes our total funding to over $20m, following a series of record-breaking crowdfunding rounds on Crowdcube.
As we’reour community, we are seeking a Customer Support Associate to join us remotely. This is an exciting time for a detail-oriented, hands-on problem solver to come on-board and be one of the founding members of our Customer Operations team.
You’ll have the opportunity to help us develop the operational blueprint for support, building for customer excellence and scale. You will report to our.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Become one of the first points of contact for every one of our customers who have a question, problem, or as it happens, want to share praise or something quirky with us!
- Build a deep understanding of what our community wants, spot trends, and help prioritise our customers’ feature requests for our engineering team.
- Come up with processes and help us with tool ideas that will enable you or the customers to self-resolve issues, or even better, pre-empt them.
- Our work culture prioritises speed, care and effectiveness and you’ll have the freedom to pursue your own ideas and solutions.
- You have a customer service background. It is a bonus if this has been in a trading support environment or similar.
- You are a self-starter and thrive working in a fast-moving collaborative environment.
- Flexibility to work allocated shifts, this may include; early mornings, late evenings, and weekends.
- You have a dedicated and comfortable space to work from home.
- You have good quality wifi with a minimum speed of 10mb per second.
- You’re comfortable working weekends on a permanent basis.
- You’re happy to come into the London office at least 1-2 days a month.
Applicants will have an introductory call with one of the Talent team, a call with the Customer Operations Manager, a task to complete followed by a Zoom video interview.
The salary banding for this role is between £18,000 to £21,000 pa. We offer a competitive salary plus stock options and lots of.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability – we want to hear from you. We’re very open about what we’re working on, and the best places to learn more are our buzzingand our
Please note we are not accepting agency CVs.