Marketing Coordinator Summary/Objective:
Must build strong, productive relationships with trade partners and all McKee Homes departments. Oversee process improvement and implementation to ensure quality performance and enhanced quality of life for McKee associates and McKee trade partners. As a McKee team member, the Marketing Coordinator is also responsible for providing a premier customer experience by providing administrative support to the Marketing Manager on traditional and digital marketing efforts, superior communication and actively participating and working with the team on customer initiatives.
Marketing Coordinator Essential Functions:
Traditional Marketing Responsibilities:
- Work with Marketing Manager and ASM/NHSC to execute details, including collateral and 3rd party vendor coordination for all community and realtor events
- Manages promotional marketing collateral orders and replenishes as needed. Ensures all promotional collateral is dispersed to sales and other relevant teams, if appropriate, in a quality and timely manner.
- With already-approved creative from the Marketing Manager, facilitate the ordering of community signage, Model/Sales office displays and any additional signage as needed. Work with signage vendor on pricing, design and production time.
- Assist ASM in maintaining a Schedule of Communities including preparing (and updating as necessary) buyer profiles
- Assist Marketing Manager with the coordination and creation of video tutorials and how-to guides for sales team, as well as video mini tutorials, Facebook/Instagram LIVE and real-time event coverage for social media.
- Responsible for purchase orders and setting up new vendors. Work with Marketing Manager to manage budget.
- Process check requests as necessary and ensure subcontractors/vendors comply with insurance requirements
- Account for and process all promotional and event related invoices
- Act as a liaison between construction and sales department for construction signage, lot signs, and any other projects as needed, and work with Marketing Manager to order and coordinate delivery
- Perform administrative support: spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, copying and handling of correspondence
- Prepare agenda and participate in bi-weekly marketing L10s.
- Audit and research if necessary, marketing invoices, include coding, then forward to Marketing Manager for approval
- MLS listings data entry and maintenance for all regions
- Manage schedule and vendors for model and showcase landscaping and cleaning
- Order marketing swag (ongoing and event specific); distribute to NHSC’s as needed; manage inventory effectively
- Event Coordination: responsible for calendar invites, ensuring flyer/invitation distribution, assisting ASM with field coordination; ensuring the NHSC has the collateral and swag needed; coordinate with Marketing Manager to ensure events are advertised locally and online as appropriate
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Work with Marketing Manager to maintain social media content calendar
- Oversee digital media engagement, including responding on social, Google Business and Yelp reviews, and monitors AVID surveys and identifies positive testimonials to be used for social media. Uploads testimonials to website and adds to social media content calendar.
- Handles social media scheduling/posting to all platforms.
- Occasionally write content for blog and/or social media
- Generate photography schedule and coordinate with photographers. Edit/process all home photos and uploads to McKee website, Zillow, MLS listings and other relevant listing websites.
- Orders Matterport 3D videos for the website when needed for certain floor plans. Monitor pre-sale construction completion dates for floor plans that still need photography and/or 3D virtual videos for website, and order as necessary.
- Update photo galleries on website for each floor plan and elevation as needed (when launching new floor plans or when we receive better photographed representations of current floor plans that should be showcased on the website)
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop digital ad templates. Provide creative direction to the graphic designer to update digital ad templates, including REM Ad in the Fayetteville Observer and The Pilot Ad (outlets subject to change). Submit final ads to publications by deadlines.
- Update and post new website listings with renderings, community photos; update pricing on website
Marketing Coordinator Competencies:
- Detail oriented
- Communication proficiency
- Organizational skills
Marketing Coordinator Supervisory Responsibility:
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Marketing Coordinator Work Environment:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, electronic stamp machines, and online systems.
Marketing Coordinator Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to sit; occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, twist, or climb.
- Moderate concentration/intensity, which includes prolonged mental effort wit limited opportunity for breaks.
- Average memory, taking into consideration the amount and type of information.
- Moderate level of complexity for decision making. Average time pressure decision making.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Marketing Coordinator Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Marketing Coordinator Travel:
Occasional travel is required to support team in other areas.
Marketing Coordinator Required Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, design or business, preferred
Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Background in research methodology preferred
Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Marketing Coordinator EEO Statement:
McKee Homes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, McKee Homes complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
McKee Homes expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of McKee Homes’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Marketing Coordinator Other Duties:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.