Marketing Content Manager
The Content Marketing Manager role will be responsible for managing the creation of compelling, engaging and relevant content for Sartorius Bioprocessing division. A key partner with product management, they will liaise to support strategy for creating customer friendly content which converts to business KPIs.
- Interview stakeholders to extract key value propositions and benefit statements
- Develop and define content strategy and editorial calendars for key campaigns and product launches in collaboration with the broader marketing organization
- Conduct content audits to assess content readiness for campaigns, product launches and other marketing plans.
- Create content strategy proposals for various projects together with business stakeholders including various content formats such as print, digital, video etc.
- Manage projects, timelines and deliverables when working with agencies, vendors or internal copywriters on content development
- Development and implementation of workflows and tools for collection, preparation & presentation of content creation and updates
- Ensure alignment of owned content with brand guidelines
- Take initiative to Identify any process gaps or missed opportunities with respect to content and convert into an action plan with demonstrable results
- Measure, analyze and document performance of various content assets and adjust future content creation plans accordingly.
- University degree in business administration, marketing, communications, media, journalism or a comparable field
- Relevant professional experience of at least 3-5 years on the agency and / or company side
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to manage timelines with clear prioritization
- Strong understanding of customer journey maps, customer segmentation concepts, and customer personas
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data & results to impact future content creation plans
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written (specifically English)
- Demonstrated experience in developing content such as webinars, videos & animation scripts, journal publications, website content etc.
- Experience developing content supporting B2B, life science or Biotech markets a plus
- Experience working with and managing multiple agencies and vendors
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on Sartorius Careers
Become part of our global team.