Link Building Manager (Remote)
This opening is more than 243 days old and is very likely already filled.
Job DescriptionThis full-time position on the Thrive Digital Marketing Team will lead the direction of our link building services. This role requires a deep understanding of link acquisition and outreach campaign management strategies.
This role is ideal for someone that has developed tactics and repeatable methodologies to successfully acquire brand mentions and links for a variety of niches. Ideally, the individual has already developed relationships with publishers and organizations to make the client’s content accessible to their audiences to help drive qualified traffic.
This is a full-time position with expected work hours between 8:30 am – 5:30 pm which offers you the opportunity to work remotely from home.
- Minimum of 3 years of link building, link acquisition and outreach experience
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
- Analytical and strategic-thinking mind
- Experience working with tools like Buzzstream, Ninja Outreach, Link Prospector or similar
- Understanding of search engine optimization techniques and tools
- Past agency experience preferred
- To strategize, coordinate, build, execute, monitor, report and analyze link building campaigns
- Import and organize influencers and websites within Buzzstream or similar tool
- To implement and execute an organic, whitehat link building search strategy
- To search for and identify opportunities across the Web for our clients to gain exposure
- To promote our incredible content to other websites and across social media platforms
- To contact and build relationships with other websites and blog owners on behalf of our clients
- To create and develop emails that convey our clients value proposition and engage recipients to the point they want to promote our brands
- To stay abreast of new link building strategies and regularly provide new tactics and ideas to the team
- To review outreach and response templates to ensure messages adhere to client’s brand and quality standards
- To communicate effectively and consistently via email, telephone, and social media to optimize your link placement rates
- To reach monthly goals related to content and website promotion
- Report to SEM Director with successes, progress and opportunities
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly organized
- Creatively seek ways to problem solve
- Must be a great communicator and relationship-builder
- Candidate must have a passion for search engine optimization and show it
- Comfortable tracking time using time tracking software and attributing to the correct projects
- Above-average project management skills
Company DescriptionFounded in 2005, Thrive Internet Marketing Agency is a US-based digital marketing agency that creates custom WordPress websites and digital marketing strategies for businesses across the United States and around the world. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of clients across the United States and around the world.
Learn more about us at: