Content & Curriculum Manager
We’re looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the world.
Newchip is a global virtual startup accelerator with a goal of providing world changing early stage startups with the tools, skills, and mentorship and networks necessary to successfully raise, build, and scale their businesses to eventual acquisition.
-We’re a veteran founding team with decades of experience, numerous acquisitions under our belts, and we’re looking for the next member of our team.
-We’ve helped fund over $100M into companies and are looking for entrepreneurial oriented individuals who are in it for the long-haul to truly help startups and create investment returns to our investors.
-If you’re looking to make a difference, we’re here to provide the mentorship, leadership, and long-term growth potential to make that dream a reality.
Mission Statement: We deliver results and set the standard for entrepreneurs and investors everywhere.
That being said, we’re a 100% personal meritocracy so before we move forward do you fit our core company values?
- Personal Integrity – We take ownership for our responsibilities and do what we say we will do no matter what.
- Humble & Coachable – We have respect for authority and experience, but also a hunger for constant feedback.
- Self Motivation – We strive to learn, grow, and constantly improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team.
- Gritty Resolve – We face down all adversity, we take all criticism, and we get knocked down, but we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious – We put everything into our work because accomplishing the team goal equals personal success.
If you do, and you are ready to grow exponentially as an individual and in your career, apply below.
We’re looking for a rockstar copywriter and content manager to work closely with our executives, marketing team, designers and developers to establish a synchronous message across communications channels while continuing to develop the companies core message. Salary based on skills and experience. Please include a link to your portfolio. This role is full time only, no contractors or part-time. Newchip offers market-based compensation and incentives.
Our dream candidate’s #1 trait is a compelling hunger and passion to achieve something great in life and change the world. Experience can be gained over time but your passion and drive are what will make you stand out in applying and in the job.
We are rapidly growing and deploying new technologies. We want team members that will do whatever it takes to get the job done. We’re looking for people that can not only operate in the chaos of a startup, but thrive in it and earn a place in our family.
We’re looking for someone who is hyper-organized, resourceful, and that truly enjoys working in a team to achieve the company vision. Building a multi-platform marketplace is a complex operation, with lots of cross functional minor details and tasks to track. You must be able to prioritize needs between executives and departments, proactively reach out to offer and receive guidance from your team members, and solve roadblocks on your own.
- Write clear, concise, and persuasive copy for Newchip’s advertisements, videos, blog-post, PR releases, and other communication channels.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by executive team.
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns with marketing team to increase effectiveness.
- Determine and utilize copy that makes products appealing to consumers in our market.
- Develop unique and new concepts with our team to refine the brand.
- Work closely with marketing team to develop and produce effective advertising campaigns from beginning to completion.
- Create and present content storyboards for content channels.
- Perform search engine optimization research and techniques in relation to copy.
- Become well versed in the technical language of our industry and distill it for the average American.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends, influencers, and potential pivot points.