Marketing Manager, SEM
60,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world’s most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, SEM to join our rapidly growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for SEM to join a company where they can make an immediate impact.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years SEM experience.
- Experience with managing large monthly account budgets.
- You’re Google Ads certified.
- Experience in search, display, and video.
- You know your way around Google Analytics and have experience working with Google Optimize or a similar testing platform.
- Experience managing automated bidding tools.
- Ability to set up conversion scripts and use GTM.
- Experience tracking ROAS and measuring LTV/CAC is a bonus.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing.
What you can expect:
- Developing, executing and monitoring initiatives to increase paid search traffic and revenue.
- Full funnel search marketing: strategy, ads, bids, landing pages & reporting.
- Ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements (geo, demographic, audiences, day-parting, keyword and URL), search query mining, keyword expansion, negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes.
- Analyzing and using data to create testing hypotheses and make informed decisions across all dimensions of the account.
- Working closely with design, product marketing, and product/tech teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels.
- Conducting competitive analysis, preparing reports on findings, and sharing the results with others.
- Working closely with vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to stay ahead of product releases and new available features.