Sr. Product Manager, Analytics and Reporting Strategy
Join Rally Health as Sr. Product Manager Analytics and Reporting Strategy, where you’ll establish direction of the product reporting for the largest country’s largest tobacco cessation program, Quit for Life. You will work with several teams, including: Research, Analytics, Reporting, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Account Management. You'll report to our Sr. Director, Product Strategy.You Will:
- You'll design and drive data reporting strategy by working with clients, product, research and reporting teams to demonstrate product value and outcomes.
- Represent product analytics and the business with high priority customers, consultants, government entities and other executive level external partners.
- You'll lead and maintain execution of a product analytics roadmap.
- Develop requirements, data analysis and wireframe documents to support business, customer and reporting development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree, and 5+ years work experience with product or program analytics or consulting.
- Expertise in health services program evaluation, behavioral sciences, or tobacco control.
- Experience with complex concepts and situations, including the ability to link strategic direction to daily tactical activities.
- Successful track record to produce outcomes, both as a manager and contributor.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.Our Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision, and more.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Performance Bonus Opportunity.
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Fun and interactive work environment that includes free lunches, snacks and ways to get involved.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.