Optimization and Tracking Analyst
***Please note, BVA is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***
As a Commerce Data Analyst at BVA, you’ll serve as key stakeholder in providing our internal teams with data and strategic direction to help grow their clients and report on the business value we are driving for our clients. You will work with a large portfolio of clients and be involved with client communication, serving as a resident Data & Analytics SME. You’ll spend your time manipulating data in Google Analytics and Excel and outputting analysis that is clear, concise, and reliable that will allow our our clients to drive optimization and conversions to their storefronts.
What you’ll do…
- Own analytics data analysis for clients and recommend tactics for additional measurement, optimizations, and client strategy, developing slide decks and client-facing reports to summarize analysis and is able to effectively present material to internal teams and external clients..
- Work directly with clients and internal strategy team to present research, reporting, and prioritization of initiatives serving as resident subject matter expert in optimization and analytics
- Analyze data to improve customer acquisition and improve customer retention – packaging analysis into digestible outputs based on the needs of the project (formal report PDF with notes, slide deck, Excel workbook etc).
- Extracts and analyzes data, and uses critical thinking to uncover valuable insights and propose strategic/business recommendations, researching and documenting commerce benchmark data, UX trends, and new growth marketing tools useful to deliver value to clients
- Key stakeholder in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) discovery and reporting processes through tracking, analytics strategy, and articulating reasoning of recommendations
- A/B testing and personalization goal-setting, roadmap and strategy for clients utilizing Google Optimize, VWO, Dynamic Yield, etc.
- High level of involvement in client roadmaps, working closely with agile teams, UX designers and front-end developers, including collaboration with the development through integration of automated tracking strategies
- Monitor and measure ROI of all Conversion Rate Optimization priorities
- Accurately scopes work all technical outputs (analysis, reports, A/B tests, audits).
What you’ll need…
- 3-5 years experience with Google Analytics and/or Shopify commerce data
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel, Google Sheets and SQL (Excel required, SQL a plus)
- Commerce or digital marketing experience required
- Ability to effectively visualize data in various forms (slide decks, Google Data Studio, Sisense Data Cloud, finger paintings) and the ability to communicate data driven storytelling and decision making
- Ability to converse in advanced measurement of web analytics, not required to be able to implement advanced measurement through coding.
- Proactive communicator with internal teams to ensure full visibility of task management, deliverable timelines, and action items requiring client attention
- Time management and proven appetite for learning
Who we are…
BVA is a commerce agency that incubates and grows the direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands that people love. With the largest and most versatile client roster in the industry, we’ve launched more brands on Shopify Plus than any other agency and currently manage a client portfolio that generates nearly one billion dollars annually in gross merchandise volume (GMV).
Through a customer-centric approach, we create measurable and executable commerce strategies that drive brand awareness, immersive customer experience, high conversions, profitability, and customer lifetime value. Having built and scaled brands like Rebecca Minkoff, Tommy John, Chubbies, Native (P&G), RedBull, and UNTUCKit, we leverage our unmatched expertise to forge the future of commerce for leading and emerging DTC brands.
BVA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.