Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space and currently serve 80% of US households with a fleet of more than 400,000 Postmates and the largest network of merchants in the US. We’re changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, and connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isn’t just an app, it’s a way of life and a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand and we’ve given people a new superpower — the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. We’re building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
WHAT WE DO (The team)
As a member of the Customer Experience Recruiting team, you’ll work closely with the internal recruiting team and management across the Customer Experience organization to recruit top customer service talent responsible for servicing Postmates Buyers, Merchant and Fleet customers. This role requires a focus on high volume recruiting and building strong relationships with stakeholders.
You will run the high volume recruitment process from start to finish, including working with management to define skill sets, screening candidates, and closing offers. You will also manage the Postmates brand from a recruiting standpoint, by telling the story of the Postmates opportunity and culture. This role requires that you be a self starter with a keen eye for detail.
- Source, manage hiring manager expectations, develop processes, and hire top talent for our Nashville Customer Experience teams
- Be the source of knowledge about our business and convey a genuine passion for why candidates should join Postmates
- Work closely with our team to champion existing programs and test new innovative strategies around finding top talent
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Execute staffing plans while building strong relationships with hiring managers keeping them informed regularly about the status of searches
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience
- Full-cycle recruiting including extending offers and closing candidates
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches, and projects concurrently
- 1-2 years of high volume recruiting experience
- Team player with the ability to champion recruiting process
- Clear and effective written, verbal, and visual communication skills. Listens to others.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Proficient in Google Suite spreadsheets and web-enabled applications.
OUR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledgeable with Application Tracking Systems, Greenhouse.io a strong plus.
- Experience working for a technology company or startups
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Postmates has your back. In our impact-first work environment, we value huge company vision. As you strive to build the future with us, we’ll support you with a competitive salary and equity plan, along with access to our 401k plan and robust benefits including: health benefits, flexible paid time off, parental benefits, and food perks.