Lead Product Designer
Our customers use Zoomforth to design some of their most important client and employee communications, including: digital proposals, product microsites, onboarding portals, and recruiting landing pages.
This is the ideal role for someone with strong product design acumen who truly loves web design. You get excited about the ability to merge aesthetics, content, UX and IA into beautiful sites... but equally excited about designing systems and diving into the particular product tradeoffs that make software work well.
You'll join a profitable growth-stage startup and work from anywhere, while learning with and from an amazing team. You'll be involved in the end to end design process, from ideation to deployment, and support some of the most respected startups, agencies, and businesses in the world.
Zoomforth is a web design software. So in order to build good design software, we need someone who loves to use such software, someone who loves designing websites. You'll primarily be guiding product and creating mockups, but you'll also be spending time designing sites for clients, and making sure you have an intimate familiarity with the product.
This role would involve working with the Engineering, Customer Success, and Design teams, as well as our customers. In many cases, you'd be leading a team of designers, exercising your creativity, and setting best practices for our work.
- Refine and manage the product roadmap; consistently and ruthlessly refine in order to prioritize the most important features
- Use a variety of tools (Figma, ProductBoard, etc.) to scope products, produce wireframes and mockups, gather input and deliver high-quality software
- Design beautiful websites for clients and internal purposes
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and consistently evaluate whether your solutions have solved the problem through these measures, both before and after releases
- 3+ years experience working in a cross-functional product design role in a startup environment, particularly one focused on B2B software applications
- Humble and eager to learn from customers, but equally ambitious and bold with ideas
- Expertise communicating and building trust with diverse audiences (business stakeholders, designers, developers)
- Fluent in web usability standards, information hierarchy, and layout best practices
- Command of various product development frameworks and rapid prototyping solutions
- Familiarity with React JS, CSS
- Experience working in a distributed team or willingness to learn and optimize product development in a distributed, sometimes asynchronous, environment
NICE TO HAVES
- Enterprise software or design-related software experience
COMPENSATION & LOGISTICS
- $90-120k base + equity
- Usual statutory benefits (country dependent)
- Unlimited paid holiday - We work on trust so no one is counting. If you need time off for holidays, sickness or duvet days, take them!
- Remote working - work from wherever you like
- Flexible hours - work whatever hours suit you best
- Co-working space contribution
- Wellness stipend to spend on whatever keeps you happy & well
- Protected learning time to study the things that interest you
- Opportunities for travel and team retreats - attendance is optional at retreats, but recent trips have included Costa Rica and Italy