Title Reviewer (Contract)
We’re looking for Title Reviewers to edit student-submitted questions so that they are easily legible and conceptually accurate. This is an online, remote contract position. Our ideal Title Reviewer understands the topic they're reviewing titles for and can spot and fix typographical and subject-matter errors.
As a contract Title Reviewer, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates may vary based on complexity of the work.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of questions for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online with no minimum hourly or production requirements
- Supportive Staff: An in-house team is on hand and available to help you when you need it
- Expert-level reading and writing in English
- Ability to re-phrase and organize poorly written questions
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Expertise in one or more of the following subjects: Business, Physics, Math/Statistics, Sciences, Psychology, Economics, or Accounting
- Experience using LaTeX code, creating tables, or properly formatting computer code
Do you think you can be a Title Reviewer for Study.com? Clickto fill out an application and submit your resume!
At Study.com, our quest is to make education fun and accessible. We’re working to help students with high -quality answers to questions that they may have along the way.
How to apply
To apply, clickor go to http://contractorjobs.study.com/apply/Vmy3NvpopI/Title-Reviewer-Contract?source=WorkingNomads