Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts, and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and
features, Kajabi's all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries
serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine,
California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Kajabi is looking for Freelance Copywriters who can create clear, concise messaging that drives business results, supports marketing initiatives, and inspires action.
In this execution-focused role, you will work closely with and take input from our Lead Copywriter to write salient copy that puts Kajabi's audience first and maintains our brand voice across all touchpoints. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of the stages of customer awareness and the ability to craft copy that effectively guides users through that journey. Familiarity with Kajabi's product, our competitors, and the digital product industry is also a plus.
We are looking for writers who can work with us on an ongoing basis and handle multiple projects per week, ranging from small to large (see below for project types). Rates and volume of projects are negotiable. Remote candidates are welcome. There is potential for this freelance role to evolve into a full-time position.
- Write copy for emails, paid-media ads, web pages (sales pages, landing pages, etc), and sales videos.
- Occasionally write content for blog posts, videos, downloadable assets, and help articles.
- Interpret project briefs and feedback, and clearly articulate how the work delivered answers them.
- Review all written assets for clarity, accuracy, and consistency of voice and tone prior to delivery.
Attributes for success:
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Proactive communication - ask questions and clarify feedback promptly to avoid any delays close to a deadline.
- Willingness to develop a deep understanding of Kajabi's customer and our industry.
Please provide writing samples in order to be considered for this role.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.