Marketing Coordinator and HR
We are a growing local service company based in Spokane, WA , and we're looking for a new work-from-home Marketing Coordinator and HR to be part of the team. We offer window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, house washing, and Christmas light installation services.
*Local candidates only please*
Responsible for day-to-day HR (recruiting, benefits, onboarding, offboarding) and Marketing (Social Media and Advertising) coordination reporting to a Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate enjoys cross-functional interactions and is capable of resolving issues with clear thinking and a can-do attitude. There is a strong opportunity for advancement available in managing our Christmas Light Designer team.
Requirements for position:
- High degree of computer familiarity and skills. The ability to pick up new software programs easily.
- Must be organized, self-directed, and able to multi-task, good time management skills, strong written and verbal communication.
- Enjoy working with people. Need to be friendly and also diplomatic in dealing with difficult employee issues.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Must love Christmas have an eye for lights.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
- Recruiting new employees including ad placement, interviews, scheduling, and onboarding
- Company payroll including excel usage every two weeks
- Managing Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Managing branded merchandise orders and distribution
- Employee benefits management
- Christmas light designer: we will teach you to design and quote Christmas lights for customers
- Coordinating with vendors as needed
- Other duties as assigned to support the business
At Clean425, our team members are our greatest assets. We offer medical benefits, competitive compensation, and future growth opportunities. You will love working in our positive environment.
We are grateful to hear from applicants and will be certain to reach out in cases where you are a strong fit for the requirement. If you do not hear from us, your resume will be preserved for future opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Bonus Pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Spokane, WA (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible