Virtual Customer Experience Representative (Retention) Jackson, MS (219026)
At Comcast, we're growing our business! We're looking for Customer Experience Retention Reps to join our team ASAP. We offer excellent benefits day 1 of employment (full medical, dental, flex spending accounts, etc) and FREE CABLE and WiFi (about a savings of $3k per year - after 90 days - 401(k) matching up to 6% and Employee Stock Purchase options)! Our career path is exceptional - Join a team where you can enjoy career advancement and a rewarding career!
The first step in the process is to have you apply directly to the website. Simply click (or copy and paste) the link below. It will take you directly to our application system:
Job Description: Answering inbound calls from existing customers. Our inbound sales and customer retention teams foster trust with existing and future customers by both educating and selling them on the value of Xfinity. The primary role of the Customer Care Sales Representative is to maintain and grow sales within a defined customer base and geographical territory. The representative will develop and execute a customer-focused strategy that will lead to greater retention of preventative maintenance contracts, higher revenue per customer and ensure greater customer satisfaction.
Facilitates interactions with customers in a way that is in accordance
with the Company's service delivery strategy. Establishes rapport and
promotes effective relationships, upholding Comcast’s commitment to the
customer experience through our Credo, Voice of the Customer (VOC)
surveys, and the Comcast Customer Guarantee.
Responsible for retaining customers who request to disconnect or
downgrade services/ensure at risk customers are satisfied.
Communications may be inbound and/or outbound. Re-builds the customer
relationship by reselling the benefits and value of Comcast’s products
and services along with identifying their unstated needs, selling any
missing lines of business to the customer, and make account changes as
necessary. Positively positions Comcast products against competitive
offerings, relates well to the customer, exercises sound judgment within
the scope of their empowerment, and acts in the best interest of both
the customer and company.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Retains Comcast customers by probing for current level of satisfaction
and identifying reasons for request to disconnect where applicable. CAE
will overcome concerns, resolving customer complaints/concerns through
active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Acts as a product consultant, promoting, recommending, and selling the
value of Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship
to the customer’s needs and interests; conducting comparison of customer
spend on products/services via whole house review of total spend on
competitive and company products and services where necessary.
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic
account information to the customer including their billing statement,
products and services, with focus on first-call resolution, retaining
revenue, and building value.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge
base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to
- Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while
applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows
guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and
Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Ability to follow established procedures for processing new installs,
transfers, changes of service, and disconnects.
-Educates and promotes self-service options.
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment and begins to
position Comcast’s products positively to our customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high-
transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in
stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently, and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to
assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to
wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible