Junior Customer Success Manager
The key focus of the Junior Customer Success Manager is to implement the Customer Success business by delivering outstanding onboarding, support, and ongoing education.
The Junior Customer Success Manager will use a combination of self-service and customized materials to onboard customers and respond to and resolve customer questions and issues. The successful candidate will provide day-to-day technical product support and apply industry knowledge to ensure high customer satisfaction. The Junior Customer Success Manager is an individual contributor that will work as part of a dispersed team. The Junior Customer Success Manager is directly part of the Customer Success Response function of the Customer Success department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical product support mainly through email communications via our support console maintaining high satisfaction ratings from clients and internal teams.
- Empathize with clients while keeping business solutions in mind. Quickly address, identify, and respond to customer issues within business SLA.
- Provide product expertise to all
- NetBase Quid customers across the NetBase Quid product portfolio. Be the source of technical truth on NetBase Quid products.
- Learn, follow and further implement the customer support process. This includes issue escalation, troubleshooting, objection handling, and customer ticket management.
- Learn and use internal NetBase Quid tools & platforms to understand entire picture and develop reply with correct information.
- Work as a liaison between the customers, team leads, and the development team at HQ to provide thought leadership and feedback on roadmap features, customer feedback, and new product releases.
- Shift gears seamlessly while prioritizing tasks, deal with ambiguous situations, and keep a calm demeanor when interacting with internal and external teams and clients.
- Travel 1 to 2 times per year for internal company and/or team onsite.
Qualifications & Skills:
- BS or BA degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in Social Media related technologies with a proven track record of delivering client solutions.
- Direct experience with hands-on premium support by providing excellent customer care and support at a software or similar high-tech company.
- Prior hands-on experience with NetBase Quid or similar technologies.
- Self-starter with desire to learn.
- Values teamwork and clear communication.
- Tenacity in problem solving and conducting research internally and externally to find solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Remains calm in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrates thoughtful leadership in assessing problems and opportunities.
- Experience using CRM tools (preferably Salesforce and Gainsight) and bug tracking tools such as JIRA.
About the Company
NetBase Quid, headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, is the award-winning social analytics platform that global companies use to run brands, build businesses, and connect with consumers every second. Its platform processes millions of social media posts daily for actionable business insights for marketing, research, customer service, sales, PR, and product innovation. NetBase Quid is a trusted partner to American Airlines, Arby’s, Coca-Cola, Ogilvy, T-Mobile, Universal Music Group, and YUM! Brands.
With continued stellar growth in 2020, we are expanding our Customer Success Team with talented individuals that play to win, work together, and care about building a culture of respect, integrity and agility – for amazing outcomes.