Fullstack Ruby on Rails Developer
Who we are
Checkout X is a self-funded startup with a global vision that has achieved market validation and is now getting ready to scale. Our products are used by thousands of stores worldwide and we're responsible for ~€200,000,000 worth of e-commerce transactions annually.
We're building the Ultimate Checkout Solution for e-commerce by focusing on effective Upselling and CRO techniques. By using the power of ? Magic (technology), we provide a better checkout experience for customers and a complete checkout toolkit to merchants.
Our team currently consists of 10 people ( in 5 countries ? ) and the plan is to keep growing fast! Meet the product at www.checkout-x.com and the team at www.checkout-x.com/about_us
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Mid/Senior FullStack developer to join our Product Development team.
Our current stack is: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, jQuery, Alpine.js, Tailwind
You need to feel comfortable doing both Backend tasks and also implementing Frontend views with provided designs. We work with lots of external API's, so you need be a quick learner and be able to quickly make your way with unfamiliar documentation.
We currently have tens of millions of records in our DB and thousands of stores that depend on Checkout X to process their sales. So you need to be comfortable to work with a large scale app in which downtime is simply unacceptable.
- ? Arrange your time to suit you. Do your job, 'when' is up to you.
- ? ️ Work anywhere you like
- ? Co-working space, if you want one.
- ✈️ Two team retreats per year
- ? Competitive Salary
- ? Company shares
- ? Writing production-ready code.
- ? Designing scalable codebase & architecture
- ? Ensure that your code does the right thing. You do business analysis.
- ? Ensure that your code works. You do testing.
- ? Be ready to get your hands dirty and refactor ?.
- ? Fluent English ( our team is international )
- ? Extensive experience in Ruby on Rails.
- ? No fear of HTML/CSS.
- ? Don't be an asshole. Beyond that, you do you.
- ? Available around standard CET working hours
It's also appreciated if you are:
- ? Proactive
- ? Funny
- ? Organised
- ? Easy-going
$60000 - $72000
- ?? EU-only